Perfectly combining SAP professionals, methodologies and tools, as well as a comprehensive portfolio of services, DynaSys Services maximize your ERP implementation throughout the entire solution life cycle, from system planning and deploying, to operating and evolving. With DynaSys Services, you can optimize your business operations without worrying about the technical issues – which means you can focus your resources on your core business.
Expert services and methodologies to
make your SAP journey a success
SAP ASAP Methodology
ASAP Methodology is the SAP roadmap for the implementation, enhancements or upgrade of SAP solutions and supports cost effective and speedy implementation of the SAP solutions in our customer environment. It provides a proven, comprehensive, repeatable and rich implementation methodology to streamline projects and achieve lower total cost of implementation (TCI). DynaSys adopts SAP ASAP Methodology for all SAP projects implementation. All our project managers are ASAP Certified.
ASAP roadmaps cover the most important aspects and phases of a SAP solutions implementation, enhancements, or upgrade following the ASAP methodology principles. The roadmaps are available for browsing on this site and also delivered as standard component of SAP Solution Manager – the implementation and operations platform.
The GlobalASAP methodology is designed to help program teams develop business system template that is then rolled-out to multiple sites. This approach helps program teams achieve quick return on their SAP investment while implementing standardized processes in the rollout locations. This approach enables global team to define standard processes and also allow for local configuration and localization. The improved GlobalASAP methodology highlights:
- Covers implementation of the entire SAP Solution portfolio
- Provides detailed steps for the template project and shell roadmap structure for the individual rollout projects
- Pilot site brought live during the template project
- Project and Program Management content aligned with industry standards (Project Management Institute)
- Roadmap structured into logical work streams supporting all aspects of multi-site project
- Structural changes enabling true deliverable based approach in implementations
- Both Business Process Management and Technical Solution Management content included in the Roadmap
SAP Active Quality Management ( AQM )
Highly successful implementations don’t just happen – they are the result of proactive engagement from customers during implementation. To mitigate risks, organizations are using the most optimal resources, establishing a strong governance structure, and applying a solid methodology. As a result, they achieve high business value in a short period of time, with a low cost of implementation and low total cost of ownership (TCO).
DynaSys is very proud to be the first partner certified by SAP to adopt SAP AQM methodology in Hong Kong and Macau.