SAP On Azure – Empowering Your Business
Azure is a reliable, modern, streamlined cloud environment, especially with a strong global footprint. Moreover, with features such as built-in security, an enormous compliance portfolio, enterprise-grade SLAs, and the best support team in the business, Azure can support SAP HANA workloads more efficiently than any other large-scale cloud provider.
Introduction of SAP on Azure
Three Advantages of Migrating Your SAP Application to Azure
Run The SAP Products You Already Use On Azure
If you are already using SAP HANA, you can easily transfer your installation onto Microsoft Azure. Even the largest workloads can be handled in the Microsoft Azure system – including transactions and analytics on a single data copy.
Especially, this accelerates your business processes, helps you develop a more intelligent business, and simplifies your IT infrastructure.
The benefits of running SAP on Azure include:
- M-series virtual machines available on-demand, moreover, optimized for SAP HANA with up to 4TB scaling.
- Single-node SAP HANA instance scaling of up to 20 TB
- Up to 60 TB of scaling capabilities for SAP HANA
- Especially, 99% SLA uptime for large instances using high-availability pairs, 99.9% SLA For single SAP HANA large instances.
By running SAP S/4HANA in a secure cloud with Azure, you especially can bring together the best cloud infrastructure – and the best in managed services – for seamless enterprise-grade support and sales.
SAP S/4HANA is one of the best ways to transform your business into a modern, digital enterprise. Moreover, Azure is the top choice for deploying this next-generation suite of ERP programs.
Learn why the SAP private managed cloud with Microsoft Azure may be right for your business, and especially how it can help drive digital transformation.
- Drive instant value with intelligent enterprise resource planning – This advanced ERP suite is especially for in-memory computing and offers easy migration from SAP Business Suite, as well as on-premises installations.
- Enjoy seamless connectivity – Azure ExpressRoute ensures that end-users get instant access to all SAP Fiori-based applications, however when they need it most.
- Get 99.99% SLA uptime – By running all products and instances of SAP S/4HANA in a high-availability pair in two different regions of the world, especially it guarantees maximum product uptime.
- Backup all of your important data – Multi-terabyte databases can be backed up in mere seconds, ensuring total data integrity.
- Certified to run on Enterprise Linux – Especially Both SUSE Linux Enterprise and Red Hat Enterprise can be used with SAP S/4HANA on Azure.